Data Modeling Zone (DMZ) is the annual conference in the US and in Europe where you can sharpen your data modeling skills, share experiences with other data professionals, and shape our data modeling industry. DMZ US contains over 50 sessions crossing five tracks: Foundational Data Modeling, Requirements and Communication, Big Data and Architecture, Hands-On and Case Studies, and Advanced Data Modeling. Have questions?
Top 10 Why Attend
- Learn from leading data experts such as Silverston, Celko, Inmon, Giles, Hoberman, as well as from many experts in the fields of data science, NoSQL, facilitation, and enterprise architecture.
- Practice NoSQL modeling and take hands-on courses in building document, graph, and triple-store databases.
- Fine-tune your requirements and communications skills by completing sessions on facilitation, storytelling, flow-based leadership, and negotiation.
- Take any CDMP certification exam including the data modeling certification.
- Bring new data modeling techniques back to your organization such as data vault, ELF-modeling, FCO-IM, COMN, Modelstorming, and Ensemble.
- Benefit from Discover Financial, Country Fire Authority, CNO Financial Group, PACCAR, Southcoast Health, and Microsoft case studies.
- Strengthen the symbiotic relationship between data modeling and architecture within your organization through architecture and enterprise modeling sessions.
- Explore how data modeling enables data strategy and data governance.
- Convenient! The Marriott Hartford Downtown is a short distance from an international airport, and right off major interstates in the northeast corridor.
- Great value! Hotel rooms are discounted to less than half their normal rate (for a limited time), it costs $2 to take a bus from the airport to the hotel, and almost all meals are included with the conference price!