Data Modeling Zone (DMZ) is the annual conference in the US, Europe, and Australia where you can sharpen your data modeling skills, share experiences with other data professionals, and shape our data modeling industry. Our goal is to equip attendees with the techniques and network to improve how organizations understand, record, and communicate data. Have questions?
Top 5 Why Attend
- Bring the latest in data modeling back to your organization, such as leveraging graph, fact-based, data model validation, ontology-driven, and data vault techniques. Watch videos from past DMZ conferences on our YouTube Channel as proof of our leading-edge innovative sessions.
- Fine-tune your requirements and communications skills by completing sessions on decision modeling, mindmapping, APIs, and human-centered design.
- Take any CDMP certification exam including the data modeling certification.
- Benefit from Discover Financial, PACCAR, American Family, TDS Telecom, T-Mobile, Aveve, and Bureau of Criminal Apprehension case studies.
- Strengthen the symbiotic relationship between data modeling and related disciplines within your organization such as architecture, database design, business process management, Agile, and compliance (GDPR) sessions.