Data modeling is all about understanding the data within our organizations and then representing this data in a precise visual (the “data model”) which aids communication – saving time during development, saving money on support, and improving data quality. The best place to equip your team with data modeling skills is Data Modeling Zone (DMZ), an annual conference in the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Have questions?
About Data Modeling
Top 5 Why Attend
- Bring the latest in data modeling back to your organization, such as leveraging graph, fact-based, data model validation, ontology-driven, and data vault techniques.
- Fine-tune your requirements and communications skills by completing sessions on decision modeling, mindmapping, APIs, and human-centered design.
- Take any CDMP certification exam including the data modeling certification.
- Benefit from over a dozen case studies.
- Strengthen the relationship with other disciplines within your organization such as architecture, database design, business process management, Agile, and compliance (GDPR) sessions.
DMZ Australia 2018 was early March.
2019 dates will be announced very shortly!
The day before DMZ Australia 2018 started in Canberra, several data modelers took to a nearby state park in...March 16, 2018
Brandon Williams will be the DMZ North American keynote speaker on Tuesday Oct 16. Brandon has an impressive list...March 16, 2018
Graeme Simsion is not only a legendary data modeler, he is also author of four bestselling novels, beginning with...March 16, 2018
DMZ Asia Pacific, March 5-6 in Canberra, was an overwhelming success. Feedback on the speakers, venue, and networking opportunities...March 16, 2018