Call for Speakers closes on July 1. You will hear back from us by July 15.
Data Modeling Zone (DMZ) Australia is March 5-6, 2018 in Canberra. We are looking for speaking topics within these five categories:
- Foundational Data Modeling
- Hard Core Advanced Data Modeling
- Big data and NoSQL
- Agile and Communication Skills (e.g. facilitation, influencing, requirements elicitation, data model reviews)
- Hands-On and Case Studies (e.g. learn a data modeling tool, share a good/bad modeling experience and lessons learned)
Half day (3 hour) speakers receive a $1,000 AUD honorarium and one hour speakers receive a $250 AUD honorarium. Each speaker receives a free conference pass. No travel expenses are reimbursed.
Also by submitting your speaking topic, you agree to these three terms:
- Presentations (in PDF or PowerPoint format) need to be received no later than February 5, 2018. We may need to substitute sessions if presentations are not received by this date. Please email presentations directly to email@example.com.
- By agreeing to speak at DMZ, you agree with the standard copyright and reproduction terms of this event: Copyright in the original presentation material remains with the speaker, and you are granting Technics Publications, LLC (co-organizer of the Data Modeling Zone event) the right to record, reproduce and distribute each presentation in all forms of printed and electronic educational materials, including, but not limited to, the conference CD-ROM, USB storage devices, printed attendee notes, the Data Modeling Zone web site, and audio and/or video recordings (digital and/or analog) during the presentation, without royalties or fees payable to speaker. Technics Publications is also granted the right to report on the presentation for the purpose of producing article(s), trip report(s) or similar derivative products without royalties or fees payable to speaker and without securing additional permission.
- By agreeing to speak at Data Modeling Zone, you have permission from your company to make the presentation under the terms outlined herein.