Call for Speakers closes on January 15. You will hear back from us by February 1.
Data Modeling Zone (DMZ) is June 25-26 2020 in Melbourne, Australia.
Share your experience, best practice, and data modeling techniques that meet the information challenges of digital transformation. We are seeking submissions for 90-minute interactive presentations and workshops that deal with the practical challenges of modeling data to improve automate customer services, enhance process automation, and enrich customer analytics.
A broad spectrum of topics are suitable for this practitioner and business-focused International-level event, including:
- Managing information complexity, broadening uses, sources and types of data.
- Working with technology change that impact data architecture, such as agile software. development, cloud services, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
- Working with new data structures like Graph, NoSQL and document data.
- Gathering more complex requirements and understanding fact-based modeling techniques and schema-less data.
- Building and maintaining enterprise models for future information architectures that create competitive advantage and support change.
Sample topic areas include innovative data modeling techniques, case studies, and tools that improve the modeling process.
Speakers receive a $500 AUD honorarium and a free conference registration.